talk to us: 01278 456 621

Possession Proceedings Can the court make an order?

In most cases it is unlawful to end a tenancy or evict somebody without an Order from the Court. If you are a landlord looking to lawfully evict tenants, or you are a tenant or owner/occupier trying to stop your home being repossessed, we have the expertise to help and to represent you.

We can advise you on the law and the legal process, we can help you draft court documents, and we can represent you in the proceedings.

Talk to an expert on these subjects now: 01278 456 621

Where Legal Aid is available to you we will assist you under Legal Aid Funding. Please follow the link to the Government’s Legal Aid website or call us to speak to an adviser. Where it is not available we are happy to discuss options with you to pay for our help.

Relevant to you if:

  • you want to evict tenants
  • you want to stay in your rented home
  • you want to stay in your mortgaged home