talk to us: 01278 456 621

Notices Do you really have to leave?

There are lots of technical and detailed rules about notices in residential rented property cases, whether you are a landlord wanting to get your notice right, or a tenant looking to challenge a notice because it’s been done wrong.

We have the expertise to help.

We can draft and serve notices for landlords. We can advise tenants on the validity of notices.

Talk to an expert on these subjects now: 01278 456 621

Where Legal Aid is available to you we will assist you under Legal Aid Funding. Please follow the link to the Government’s Legal Aid website or call us to speak to an adviser. Where it is not available we are happy to discuss options with you to pay for our help.

Relevant to you if:

  • you want to give a tenant notice to leave
  • you have been told that you have to leave your rented property