talk to us: 01278 456 621

Injunctions Something bothering you?

Loud music from next door at 4am? Abusive language over the garden fence?

If tenants are causing a nuisance to their neighbours through anti-social behaviour then some landlords can apply to the Court for injunctions to stop them behaving in that way. If you are a tenant facing such an injunction then we can represent you. If you are a landlord then we can bring an action for you.

We can also represent landlords and tenants in enforcement cases.

Talk to an expert on these subjects now: 01278 456 621

Where Legal Aid is available to you we will assist you under Legal Aid Funding. Please follow the link to the Government’s Legal Aid website or call us to speak to an adviser. Where it is not available we are happy to discuss options with you to pay for our help.

Relevant to you if:

  • you are being harassed by your neighbour
  • there are injunction proceedings against you