talk to us: 01278 456 621

What we can do for you

Whether you are a landlord or a tenant we can help with rent and deposit issues, anti-social behaviour issues, Court Proceedings, Injunctions, and evictions. If you are a tenant we can help enforce your rights and to keep you in your home. If you are a landlord we can help you draft notices and with Court Proceedings to deal with your tenants in the proper way.

We are the only firm in Somerset undertaking housing work under the
Legal Aid Scheme. We are members of the Housing Law Practitioners Association (HLPA).

We have the expertise to help. Talk to an expert on these subjects now: 01278 456 621

Where Legal Aid is available to you we will assist you under Legal Aid Funding. Please follow the link to the Government’s Legal Aid website or call us to speak to an adviser. Where it is not available we are happy to discuss options with you to pay for our help.

Relevant to you if:

  • you are a tenant
  • you are a landlord