talk to us: 01278 456 621

Homelessness and Allocation Sofa-surfing or in unsuitable accommodation?

There are a number of ways in which Local Authorities can provide you with housing. If you are homeless or threatened with homelessness and have a level of priority need then they may have to provide you with emergency accommodation. They might alternatively deal with you through the banding process for long-term accommodation if you are not homeless or immediately threatened with homelessness.

If you are being turned away by the Council or you think the Council have got their decision wrong we can assist you in seeking a review of their decision, or an appeal to the Court against it.

Talk to an expert on these subjects now: 01278 456 621

Where Legal Aid is available to you we will assist you under Legal Aid Funding. Please follow the link to the Government’s Legal Aid website or call us to speak to an adviser. Where it is not available we are happy to discuss options with you to pay for our help.

Relevant to you if:

  • you have no accommodation
  • you are threatened with homelessness
  • you are in unsuitable accomodation