talk to us: 01278 456 621

What we can do for you

If your relationship doesn’t work out, or if you have issues with your children, or your joint property and assets, we can help you. We can do that in a number of ways. We can represent you, or assist you to represent yourself, in going to Court. We are members of Resolution, and will always try to help you deal with your issues as amicably as possible. We approach all negotiation and correspondence with this in mind, even where the Court is already involved. We can also help you through Mediation, or through the use of Collaborative Law.

If you are in an abusive relationship we can help you obtain the Court’s protection, often on an emergency basis.

We can advise you and argue your case if Children’s Social Care are involved with your children.

Talk to one of our experts now: 01278 456621

Where Legal Aid is available to you we will assist you under Legal Aid Funding. Please follow the link to the Government’s Legal Aid website or call us to speak to an adviser. Where it is not available we are happy to discuss options with you to pay for our help.

Relevant to you if:

  • you want to sort things out without falling out
  • you're getting married or moving in together
  • you are separating
  • you can't agree about arrangements for your children, who gets the house, the pensions etc
  • you are being domestically abused
  • social services is involved with your children
  • you are looking for a range of dispute resolution services