talk to us: 01278 456 621

Children | Private Law Whose turn is it to have the kids?

When you separate it can be very difficult for your children, as well as for you. We have specialists ready to help. We understand the impact of separation on children and will help you to deal with that as sensitively and sympathetically as possible, whether that involves you sharing day-to-day care, or making arrangements for holidays.

We can help you with arrangements for how your children will spend their time with each of you or other family members and if necessary with issues like their schooling and health treatment.

We will always try to resolve these matters for you without having to go to Court. We offer a number of dispute resolution methods. If these are not appropriate or not successful then we can help you take the matters to Court for decisions to be made.

Talk to an expert on these subjects now: 01278 456 621

Where Legal Aid is available to you we will assist you under Legal Aid Funding. Please follow the link to the Government’s Legal Aid website or call us to speak to an adviser. Where it is not available we are happy to discuss options with you to pay for our help.

Relevant to you if:

  • you are a parent
  • you are not a parent but care for a child
  • you are a grandparent
  • you want help with school and healthcare arrangements