talk to us: 01278 456 621

Children | Care Proceedings Allegations of Significant Harm

When Children’s Social Care (Social Services) raise concerns about your care of your children we can help you with that. We are specialists in this area and have Law Society’s Children Panel members available to assist you. We are accredited to represent children where that is necessary and appropriate.

Extended family members, especially grandparents, can sometimes get involved. We can help with that.

There are 4 main ways that Children’s Social Care can be involved with your children.

  • Child Protection Conference
  • PLO (Public Law Outline) meetings
  • Care proceedings
  • Placement or Adoption proceedings

Talk to an expert on these subjects now: 01278 456 621

Where Legal Aid is available to you we will assist you under Legal Aid Funding.

Please follow the link to the Government’s Legal Aid website or call us to speak to an adviser. Where it is not available we are happy to discuss options with you to pay for our help.

Relevant to you if:

  • your children are being taken into care
  • there are PLO meetings
  • your grandchildren are in care proceedings