What we can do for you
Under arrest or going to Court? We have a team of specialists ready to advise and represent you on a 24 hour emergency call out basis. We operate across the local Police Stations and Courts and deal with our own client’s and duty cases.
Whether you need to dispute the charges against you or need representation in relation to sentencing we can assist you at every step of the process and including in relation to your bail.
Talk to an expert on these subjects now: 01278 456 621
Where Legal Aid is available to you we will assist you under Legal Aid Funding. Please follow the link to the Government’s Legal Aid website or call us to speak to an adviser. Where it is not available we are happy to discuss options with you to pay for our help.
Relevant to you if:
- you’ve been arrested
- you’ve been asked to attend at the police station for voluntary interview
- you are due to appear before the magistrates’ court
- you are appearing before the Crown Court
- You have a criminal type case that isn’t in the usual courts
- you’re before the Court for a driving offence
- You are being prosecuted but not by the CPS